Masters & Juniors Regionals Rescheduled to August 22 & 23rd.

It pains me to say this as there has been so much work put into this weekend but weather conditions are going to deteriorate. We have several riders coming great distances and we can’t let it play out like we would for a FNR. The rain is expected to be prolonged and can be quite heavy of the weekend. We have a large number of events and delays would push us back to racing past Midnight Saturday. The outlook for Sunday is even worse. So we are postponing Master and Junior Regionals. 

The new date is August 22 and 23. This is the first available weekend to hold the event. Registration will remain open. The change of date has been submitted to TXBRA along with a new flier. If you unable to attend the new date, contact Doug Evans ( and your entry fee will be refunded. 

Like you, we are disappointed for the postponement but feel it is in the best interest of all the competitors.